I found out last night that it takes less time for me to make pancakes, than it does to heat up one of my many microwavable frozen dinners. It was a brilliant time trial. After hitting start on the microwave I plugged in my new super deluxe Pancake griddle, cranked up the heat, then started mixin. I was done eating my syrupy, buttery, pan cakes before the beeper went off on the microwave. They weren't the best ever, but still very yummy. This is a breakthrough in Jim's Dinner technology. Now I'm thinking of having a gallon size container stored in the fridge so it will then take even less time.
But backing up a bit, after I got off work I was so slow and lazy and didn't know what to do. I started playing with project 'scrap-book'. but went slower than usual. Earlier I had told myself that I wanted to go running, but for some reason I was trying to talk myself out of it. But after a long deliberation I finally caved in and went. It was a lovely evening. The weather had cooled off substantially to the point of being pleasant. I went for a sturdy hike up the Ural mountains again. Since I was reluctantly running, I was definitely taking the short route. All was well on the Mountain front. I was like a wild Mountain Bison, slow, steady, and determined. I was indeed slower than normal, but I moved at a steady pace, which is just as good as fast in my opinion.
Later in the day yesterday at work I tried a little experiment. It was part of my Project 'scrap-book'. I tried scanning my passport, and then a few different currencies from the different places I've been, but as I do that I get some weird warning from the scanner saying that it won't do it cause scanning currency may be illegal! How dare they! It was innocent, but now when I get home I'm going to scan every single bank note that I have TWICE! that will show them, stupid scanner.
Lunch was sponsored by Lamonica's.
I'm listening to myself get ready to go home... and typing on the keyboard.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment