This morning at work we heard back from the Interior Designer that we've been working with. A few days ago we sent a pretty 'abrasive' email, asking him for information on the project. he responded curtiously enough, but one of his answers struck us funny. He told us that he isn't responsible for the 'Final Product'. Only the concept! I don't know if that means anything to you, but to me, it means that Rey and I have been mistreating him, and expecting to much for him, and he's done more than his share. But that just moves the blame to my boss for accepting this job, and making us do all this work. I decided instead of writing an apology, I'll just make sure that we are nice in the future. An apology might make us seem weak, and we can't have that.
During lunch I had another run-in with a stubborn woman at a cross walk. for some reason she thought that I would move out of her way after she ran in front of me from behind, then cut across my path. OH how she was mistaken. After the light turned green I plowed right into her. I made sure not to push into her to much, cause then I would be in the wrong. I was simply staying my course, and not deviating. Why should she expect me to deviate from my previously planned course? Its like me stopping my car at a train crossing in front of a train and expecting the train to stop cause I'm stupid. Well, thats exactly how it was for this woman. She discovered how annoying a train crashing into a car can be.
After lunch There were a bunch of protesters with picket signs across the street from us. I was trying to get someone to go out there with me and start protesting their protest with me, but they were afraid. I wasn't though. Also, Every two or three weeks we have a bum who yells at the top of his lungs at random people. Too bad he wasn't around.
So last night I sat and thought about getting to work on my Man-Box for a while, or I could start a new painting, or I could go shopping on line, or email people. Instead of doing anything about it, I just sat there in a vegetative state on the couch for a while. My favorite for American Idol got voted off last night. Now I have to choose another. On Tues. Simon was great cause he told a girl she was bad and ugly. And she's one of the finalists. Its great stuff I tell you.
I'm listening to New Found Glory right now.
Lunch was sponsored by Jamba Juice.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment