I had every intention of getting home early and then go running, then do all this other 'productive' stuff, but... that didn't exactly pan out. But it did feel nice being lazy around my place. I didn't get enough time this past weekend to fill my 'Lazy' quota.
So I got home late last night. Already tired from the grueling day, I noticed that I had piled clothes all over my bed (and floors), and there were still many different piles of clothes in each of their strategic places all over the floor. I came to the realization that I must clean my bed off (as I shed a tear or two), but then I realized that I couldn't just put those clothes back onto the floor, so I broke down and decided to Clean my floor off (of all the clothes only). It took me a good 45 minutes at least. But the good thing was that I located some of my cool t-shirts that I've been meaning to wear for a while.
Also a few of us guys in the office met with the boss today to talk to him about changing computer software, Man did he dislike that idea. It wasn't exactly a gripe session, but a 'voice of our concerns' meeting. He 'nicely' shot our concerns down, but afterwards I think we were all either overly nice (to hide any anger) or irritable and continued to voice our rude comments at everyone else (well, that was pretty much just me).
Lunch was sponsored by California Pizza Kitchen, and hosted by Arc-Con Inc, a carpet and fabric company. Thanks guys. Then there was extra, so I volunteered to take the left-overs home too, so now I have dinner.
I'm listening to Spoon right now. My headphones are on, but I can still hear the others yapping about political stuff. Its so dumb.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment