Not that you'll care, but my Daily Updates are again being authored by my very own work computer, just like normal. They finally fixed our internet. Through this ordeal, I've come to understand that computer nerds aren't the smartest of people. Just because you've dedicated your life to playing computer games, doesn't mean you should make a career out of computers. Look at me, I'm a professional person, (kind of) who sometimes likes nerdy stuff. I've not given my life to gaming, tech-talk, and other 'unmentionable' website visiting like those weirdo's.
Which brings me to my next point. I was on the way to work I came up to a traffic light that was out. There was a Traffic Cop out waving their white gloves at the cars, letting every car go but me. I was taught in school that when a light is out, you treat it as a stop sign. So, whats wrong with that now? There were two Traffic Officers 'directing' the flow of traffic, and they were waving cars by, and doing EXACTLY what the overhead Traffic Signal was showing us to do. So, are they just robots, just performing their duty, exactly how the electric signal shows, or is this their training? Both of which are ridiculous ideas. Why can't they practice in front of a TV screen? Or was this their 'Thesis Project', and now tomorrow they graduate Traffic School? Is this what Josh has to look forward to? Most definitely one of the more worthless jobs in the world. It was probably a job invented by the French.
(speaking of Josh, last Sunday a few of us were at Veteran having dinner, and Josh decided to show us all (4 of us) a few techniques on how to arrest someone. so he then proceeded to cripple my fingers with a vice-like grip, similar to my own, except it was done in a way that my finger joints didn't appreciate. In fact they sill hurt from these 'techniques'. Thats alot Officer Rider.
Last night I was feeling very lazy and drained of energy. I couldn't even bring myself to go to Carl's Jr. for Food. So I decided to bring myself back to life with another practice session of Pancake making. It was good. I used my super whisk again, and I'm now perfecting my mixing techniques.
A little later I was about to watch the latest installment of American Idol, when I ran into Cheryl. She was a bout to watch that show too. what a coincidence. So we went over to her place for a bit to watch exciting and dramatic outcomes on the TV.
I practiced making Pancakes again in the morning. I didn't want to splurge with Apple Jacks again, and there were a few skills that I was thinking about using all night that I couldn't wait to try out. So I did, then I was late to work.
I'm listening to Guns N Roses right now.
Lunch was sponsored by Jamba Juice AND Chipotle. I had lunch with The Pink Ninja, and she persuaded me to dive into a Football sized burrito from Chipotle, and it sounded SO good. Maybe I wanted to relive the experience I had yesterday. It wasn't quite the same, but close.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment