Last night I went to a 'British Sketch Comedy' thing done by Lincoln the Brit, and my roommate. It was pretty good stuff. I had seen a few of the sketches before, but the best part of the night was when they pretended to be Germans trying to teach people English. Another interesting thing that I learned last night was that the guy who plays Dr. House on the show 'House' is is in fact the very person who played in the old British comedy 'Blackadder'. Yes, the very one that I would watch during every single PBS telethon on TV.
I later made it home to work on my painting and 'Project Scrap-booking'. This 'scrap-booking' that I mention has taken a different twist. I mention to some of the guys at work what I was playing with at home, and Patrick suggestion a complete different method of accomplishing my goal. Its not 100% better, but it is a better way to refine this 'Scrap-book'. Similarly, my painting is doing well, I was able to add a few different colors, and a few window frames and such. The water is still very unappealing, but its coming along. With this painting, its like adding furniture to your living room, the more you add, the more like home it feels.
Today in Westwood they were handing out free Coca-Cola. I got a bottle and dumped it out. The people giving the stuff out didn't really appreciate it, and wouldn't give me another one. Part of the reason that I got a bottle was because Collins was afraid to get one and dump it out. He wanted someone to drink his coke, so he didn't waste it. So I get a bottle and planned to keep it for some reason... I'll find something to put in it later, right? But the second I'm done washing it out Collins starts drying my bottle and telling everyone what he plans on doing with it, so apparently he thought I took the time, and used up some of my free energy to do him a 'favor'. Instead of telling him to go jump off a cliff, I heard the words of my older brother echoing in my head that I already have to much stuff and that I didn't need any more crap to take up space in my apartment. So I just let my new toy go to another person. I guess its better that way.
Today during lunch I went back in my phone to all my old text messages, both sent and received. My phone holds lots of them, so occasionally I have to go back and delete all the old messages. I spent a good portion of lunch time deleting many old conversations; but it was fun to reminisce about all those conversations.
I'm listening to One Man Army right now.
Lunch was sponsored by Jamba Juice.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment