Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Daily Update

I was so excited all day for our usual 'Alternate' FHE event. So you can imagine my disappointment when Josh called to tell me they were doing something else. After all, it was the championship game for college basketball. A bunch of kids were going to the Fox Lot to one of Jeff's Lunch spots. They have a bunch of big flat TV's, and they had a dinner Buffet. It took a few phone calls to convince me of this, but I decided to join them. And thats when it got crazy. I was just driving down to the studios, as I was at the stop sign, I ran into Cheryl who was also interested in College basketball, AND Buffet's. Wow, what a coincidence. Then at the next stop sign, the Pink Ninja herself called and she wanted to find out about the 'Alternate fhe', so she came too. I only forgot to call Danny (sorry Buddy), but it was so 'spur of the moment'. I only thought of it after we were there unfortunately. I guess my punishment for that is that I had to miss out on all his funny antics and quotable phrases. The game was pretty intense, and some of the other Fox employees were really animated (alcohol was part of the buffet) and were yelling and screaming the whole time which made it funny.

Today at work, Collins told us that he was going to shooting for the first time this next weekend. Patrick then told us that he doesn't own a gun cause he knows that he would 'mis-use' it. I then asked him if he was ever picked on as a kid, and ever had violent urges. He then told us that this last weekend he got in some big bar fight and challenged three huge bouncers himself. Everyone else in the office also agreed with his choice.

I also had a short religious conversation with Rey about Mormons. He likes 'us', but he's a Baptist, and is set in his ways. We broke into this topic while he was discussion his dislike for... 'Someone else'. Funny how that works.

Lunch was sponsored by Panda Express, and hosted by Collins, Patrick, and Lynn. It was fun until Pat and Collins started speaking coarsely about girls n' 'stuff'.

I'm listening to the Rolling Stones

No comments: