Friday, April 4, 2008

Daily Update

I had to take the time to mentally prepare myself for tonights run. I was demoralized my the last jaunt on Tuesday. Darn that 'Revenge of the Pizza'. But today was much better. There were many other funny people up at the Australian Outback track. Some people were acting like funny birds, some were like crazy wallaby's, and some were little field mice, running all over the place like they were confused. The Wallaby's would move their feet so fast, but weren't able to go anywhere. They were stuck in place it seemed. The funny dancing birds were running backwards for a while and flopping their wings kind of like pelicans. KA and I mimicked them for a little bit, just so they knew that we were better than them, cause it was us mocking them. It was great fun. But as well it made us feel better about ourselves.

Later that night I worked on my Man-Box. Its looking so good. I can't wait to show you all. (but don't get your hopes up. It will still be another two or three months). I was carving on it for about an hour before Mike and the Intern came home. So I stopped so they could watch TV.

I don't remember much else happening. Work is kind of busy.

I'm listening to Metallica right now.

Lunch was sponsored by In N Out. (It was going to be Chipotle, but I was craving a meal for less than $5, and their Root Beer is tremendous.

No comments: