One thing I forgot to mention yesterday, is that I forgot my wallet at home. So when it came lunch time, I wasn't able to think, 'hey self, lets run over to the food place', I was only confronted with the burning hot option of the 7 and a half minute drive home. I burnt my hand on the steering wheel. I was tempted to stay and eat there at home, but it was to hot in my apartment.
So anyway, last night I was hard at work on doing nothing much when I get a phone call from Cheryl. She was going to the store called Target. She needed help getting there and since I'm a 'navigational proficianado' I offered my skills to the damsel in distress. And it turns out that I was interested in going to Target as well, what a coincidence! While there, I honestly wasn't inebriated, but for some reason I couldn't steer the shopping cart straight. Columns and Aisles kept popping out at me and my cart was like a magnet for collisions. I guess I shouldn't have been running. After I slowed down it got better. In navigating the aisles I came across something I had seen before. It was like me finding a treasure chest. It was the pancake griddle that I had been dreaming of. For a minute I thought that I would put it on my Christmas list, but then laughed that idea and realized that I wouldn't let myself wait that long for such a treat. I felt obligated to buy it after drooling all over it for 5 minutes.
The second I got home I started whipping up something to try out on it. Ah, yes... Pancakes for Dinner 2. Mmmm Mmm good. I'll have to try it out a few more times just to make sure. Later I played in Painting and 'Scrap-Booking'. It was nice cause by late evening it cooled off nicely.
Lunch was sponsored by Marvin's. (I got a little nervous as I was there. The two guys who work there seemed to be 'hitting' on me. They kept wanting to see my sketch book, then draw stuff for them and crap like that. And if anyone besides my brother knows me that well, I don't want strangers looking through my stuff! So I told them that I'm working on it, and I'd show them when I'm done (p.s. I'll be done when I'm dead). I was trying to think, and they kept wanting to talk. How annoying.)
I'm listening to Guns N Roses right now.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment