I've been stuck here at work all day slaving away like some sort of 'employee'. don't they know I have people to email? books to look up on Amazon, things to shop for on ebay? Oh, whatever. I have definitely been busier today than I have been in the last many days. The two projects I'm working on are coming to a close... sort of. We take the drawings that we have and give them to the city planners and then ask if its OK to build. Thats usually a big deal cause they have huge lists of requirements that we need to fulfill. Cities agencies are a pain in the butt, having worked for one a few years ago, I know first hand at how much they Don't do.
I've been working with the Bosses on one project, and then with Rey on another. I think Rey wanted me to hold his had while he sat at my desk and did some work. It would have been so much more productive if he would have just did his stuff, and then show it to me, rather than confer on every step he made, or thought of making. I'm pretty sure that it took 4 times longer than it needed to. I also almost had to call someone today on the telephone. Ohhh, that would have been weird. And I had to check my voice mail for the first time ever too. It wasn't that eventful. At least it made that stupid flashing red light go away.
So last night I was on my way home and it wasn't two minutes before I ran into Ms. Cheryl. She was on her way to find something to eat and then to watch American Idol. What a coincidence, I was interested in doing the same exact thing! So I ended up at her place and it turns out that I still had the left-overs from our CPK sponsored Luncheon that afternoon, so I shared my noodles and salad, and bread with CS, and L-Train. It was Sooo Good all over again. And I got to share the goodness too. We were all watching what I thought was the 'result' show of American idol, but instead they had some concert tel-e-thon. Oh, I was so disappointed in this. The music acts were just BAD, and the poor weeping celebrities, just didn't touch any nerve in my body. They are supposedly giving to many different charities across the world, but I was just skeptical of everything they said and did.
Lunch was sponsored by Jamba Juice today... which probably explains why I'm so extra hungry right now.
I haven't had a chance to listen to a single thing all day. Maybe I should, to calm my nerves.
I'm really craving chocolate chip cookies right now.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment