It was indeed a very HOT weekend, temperature wise that is. I think it was 150 degrees starting in the morning at 9am, and stayed that way until 6pm, but continued that hot in my apartment until 9pm, then it cooled down to 85 degrees till midnight, then from midnight to the next 9am it was a mild 70 degrees. I'm pretty sure thats how it was from Friday till today. I'm also pretty sure that all those Greenpeace-global warming alarmists will be out in force in the next few days.
On Friday night I went to see a movie. My inner conscience won't let me tell you which one because it was so bad. It wasn't anything I could tell my mom about (only you guys). It was kind of funny, and kind of entertaining, but nothing I'd bring you guys to. It was hot in my apartment until really late at night. I was mad at the heat.
On Saturday I was searching for something to do, when I ran into Cheryl, who also wanted to do something (what a coincidence!) So we ended up going to that Body Worlds exhibit at the Science Center. It was pretty cool. There was a bunch of stuff that I think they had at the last show that I saw. Its a pretty good add for anyone to stay healthy cause it shows the insides of the body, healthy and not. It was nice cause Cheryl drove. Her car has A/C.
In my free time on saturday I played in my 'Project Scrapbook'. I've finished part 1, now I'm working with part 2 &3. And my painting is coming along nicely too. The more I work on it, the better it looks. funny how that works. It was hot.
On Sunday the church building was extra hot. I think they even had the heat on. They're redoing the A/C so there was no air conditioning. And the ultra hot weather didn't help either. At least it was a slow sunday, but the heat made me just that much more hungry. After church we had a lovely dinner at Fairburn with the gurls. It was nice there cause the AC was working great.
This morning Danny and I were working over at the Peninsula hotel again. It was nice and cool inside the air-conditioned rooms. but after we left it was like walking into a kiln. (the kiln that satan uses that is.) Danny drove cause I didn't want to risk getting another stupid parking ticket. ...
Lunch was sponsored by McDonald's (a sponsorship first)
I'm listening to Aerosmith right now.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment