Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Daily Update

We welcomed another opportunity to have a 'JJJCKDHE'. We went to some Indian place in the Westwood Village. It wasn't to bad. A bit price for what it was, but acceptable. It was definitely a LOT better than going to a dumb girly 'Tea Party' (as sponsored by the regular FHE committee.) I'm sorry, but a Tea Party? What happened to avoiding the appearance of evil? What happened to my Manly Image? And my interest in doing things that were either fun OR interesting? oh well. So Indian food was nice. Next week we've already decided on 'Buffet City'!

This morning I noticed that they emailed the new ward directory out. I casually scanned through its pages and quickly noticed that I wasn't there. Oh well, thats fine, I'm not technically in the ward anymore. But I was a little surprised when I saw that people with birthdays before and after mine HAD NOT been deleted from the directory. I guess I'll have to take that as a 'hint' that they're trying to forget me there. Or they read my blog entry from yesterday. Thanks Administration, thats really Classy.

When I got home last night I noticed that more people were staying the night on our living room floor. I didn't care at all, but when I got up to leave for work they weren't there anymore. I wonder if they had been kidnapped. I hope not. That would really be to bad, whoever they were.

I would also like to tell you that I've been successfully cleaning my room. I've made major strides in organizing the floor area, and shelves, and walls.

Lunch was sponsored by In N Out.

I'm listening to the Phantom of the Opera in German right now.

No comments: