Again, it was another Friday where I was really excited about leaving. I even slipped out a little early (but don't tell my bosses). I was actually one of the last kids there cause everyone left before me. After I got home I was going to find food, and while out on an evening walk, I ran into Cheryl. Turns out that she was looking for dinner time food too. Wow, what a coincidence. I was walking by there apartment when her and L-Train were driving in circles in their parking lot. (It was kind of peculiar). As they did that I tried to brush some broken glass out of the way with my foot, to save any un-needed tire damage, but in doing that I fell victim to the perils of sharp broken glass shards in my shoe. I didn't notice this at first, but as we were walking towards Cafe 50's, I noticed it very readily! and it thus became a slight problem. So much so that I even announced it to most of the people in the restaurant who asked how we were doing. It was fun to go there again, it had been a while after all. I had Pancakes again. After that I was going to ask her if she wanted to go and see a movie with me, but I ended up not cause my foot, and attitude were fizzling out.
It felt so good to sleep in on Saturday. And then to treat myself to a beautiful Pancake Breakfast. I was making food by 9:30am, much to the annoyance of Mike's guests I think. And the unfortunate part for them was that I only had enough for myself. I offered a few kids some of my bagels, but they didn't like the Mold that was on parts them. whoops.
For almost the rest of the day I was driving around trying to find picture frames, just like last week. I finally found what I wanted at the 3rd Target visit in one day. As well I went to Michaels to yell at them about the delay of my custom Picture Frame, but they had it in stock so I didn't yell.
It got a little weird at church cause the 'administration' kept interrupting all the classes. At one point someone came into our Sunday School class 5-10 min. after it had started and they told us they needed us to go into the other classroom cause they didn't have a teacher (he wasn't that polite about it, it was just a loud and obnoxious. So when a few of us kids wandered over to the other room, it was already full cause everyone had been waiting there for a while. So they pretty much canceled class! I was really annoyed that they would have no regard for a Sunday School class already in session, and the lack of foresight. ...
But anyway, a few of us stalwart Dignitaries remained in that class and had a very nice, informative spiritual conversation, hosted by Danny, and led by all of us there. (danny, jeff, josh, me, and Kristen. You know, the spiritual/Super-Cool 'Power Houses' of the ward.)
After Church We had our usual 'After-Party' hang-out at Jeff's. He made cookies, and Danny made brownies, and Jessica made scrumptious cup-cakes. Mmmm mmmm Good!
I wasn't able to work on my Man-Box all weekend cause Mike had guests over, and i didn't want to get wood-dust all over their stuff (although it would have been funny). He had his sister stay over on Friday and 5 or 6 more people stay with us on Saturday and Sunday. They were old friends of his I guess. They were 'kind of' cool.
Collins is talking about how much money he like to spend. If there is a toy that he doesn't own, give him a day, before he buys two of them and comes into work and then brags about it. Yes, he too got jealous of Britney and Paris, he also owns a little mini sausage dog for some reason. Today it was all about him showing everyone how cool he is for buying some super expensive bicycle. If he mentions it again I'll have to remind him that no matter how expensive his bicycle is, my car can still chase him down and run him over. Then I'll ask if he wants my tire tread-marks on his back going vertical or horizontal. Its getting pretty annoying listening to the crap that comes out of his mouth. The second he tells me he can fly, or run faster than a car, I'm going to throw him out the freaking window, or in front of a car. Then we'll really find out...
I'm listening to The Rolling Stones right now, in honor of their Martin Scorsese movie release.
Lunch was sponsored by Marvin's Diner
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment