Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daily UPdate

I stayed at work late, like usual. I finished a little early and to congratulate myself I left right at 6pm. But I ended up driving a set of drawings down to a print-shop by the West-side pavilion. Since I was so close to Hop Woo, I decided to stop by to say hi. My tummy was glad of that.

Last night was so quiet and lonely. As soon as I got home Mike left, leaving me to my own entertainment. I was going to watch my usual TV shows, but then remembered how super boring it was last week, so I bagged that idea and went straight to my Man-Box. I started carving into it like there's no tomorrow. There's now a lot of dust around our apartment. I think I inhaled a good deal of it too, but man is it going to be super-cool when its done!.

My work computer is being mean to me. We've finished a good portion of the evil project that I've been working on today, and instead of being done with it thismorning, the guys I'm working with gave me more revisions to fix... so it was another day of 'fun'. At the end of the day the computer started hiding files from me which made me mad. I threatened to dump it in the toilet as I left, so then it shaped up a little.

Lunch was sponsored by BJ's, and Yes, I'm on the road to cheering up, and it started last night with Honey Walnut Shrimp, and it continues today with BBQ Chicken Pizza.

I finished listening to The Hobbit this morning, now I'm listening to some comedic radio show, via the internet.

No comments: