At last we reconvened our JJJDHE. I'll be honest, fhe has become less and less interesting to me, so now I look forward to our "alternate fhe's". We still had a lovely time at a new place called 'The Stand'. It was very mediocre. I didn't feel right about paying 8 bucks for a VERY 'So-So' burger, or 5 bucks for a hot-dog. Even their water tasted weird. After feasting, we had our religious discussion for the night, then moved over to Diddy Reese. There Jeff continued to play with his food to his delight. Josh and I kept pointing it out that we could get more done if he would eat faster and quit playing with his food. He got some shaved ice from the cookie store for some reason, and instead of eating it, he kept pushing it back and forth with his spoon. We asked him why he did such a thing, and he told us he was 'enjoying' his food. I promptly responded that we all had enjoyed our food a lot faster than he did, and now we were ready for the next adventure, but he was still totally into paying for 'flavored ice particles'. Its like it was his one dream in life to eat these flavored ice with 'red' flavoring dumped on. I'm simply baffled.
When I got home I was getting ready to work on my Man-Box when Mike and the interns came in and spoiled my fun. oh well. I guess I can wait another day. After work I hurried over to the hardware store to purchase new Dremel tool attachments which hopefully makes my carving process go quicker. But the kids spoiled my fun, but not bother. My brief anger turned to humor, as my funniness was unfolded, to the dismay of the interns who took the full brunt of it. It was all in good fun though. They still don't thing I know their names, so I'm going to go with it.
Lunch was sponsored by Jose Bernstein's.
I'm listening to 'The Hobbit' right now. I'm almost done with it. Its more adventurous than I thought. I can't help wondering what Peter Jackson will do with it.
(right after lunch a friend 'i.m.'d' me and asked what I was trying to send him. I told him nothing and then he forwarded a link to me, which I then recognized as being a viral spam link, so I then alerted him of this trouble, then I immediately reconfigured my IM information. I now mistrust microsoft even further. )
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment