Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Daily Update

I took my time getting home. I stayed at work late cause I knew that I didn't have anything planned that evening, and I had plenty of work stuff to take care of. But when I did get home I made the decision to give myself a running tour of the Ural Mountain Range again. I was swift like the king of the Mountain Goats. It wasn't as cold as it normally is on the mountain tops. I was still prepared with my long shaggy mountain goat fur coat and masculine set of ramming horns. I head-butted many other animals on my way up the mountain. I also took the long path up and around the mountain, It wasn't safer, or more scenic, just longer. I would spring from hoof to hoof, not letting anything slow me down. Like normal it was grueling on the way up, and a breeze on the way down the mountain. The Urals are nice this time of year. I recommend them to any wild, short distance Mountain Goat type runner.

I started watching TV for a few minutes after my run. I thought it would help me rest from such a tiresome journey. But after a few minutes, Just as I started realizing how bored I actually was, I thought to myself 'What the crap am I doing? Am I trying to become a TV-a-holic?' So I decided to relocate to my Man-Box work table. I started etching into that, and before to long the kids came home. Then Eric started watching stuff, so I then felt it was OK to meander over to watch with him. In that case I'd be a 'Social TV watcher', and thats OK. Then Seconds later Mikey came in with one of the interns. She didn't think we knew her name, so we helped fulfill her prophecy and we had fun calling her every name possible, other than her real name. It was great fun. I also felt better about watching TV in a group. (Dancing with the Stars and American Idol.)

I think that you might want to know that late 2 nights ago I got curious about two of my purchases from this 'electronic-bay' of purchasing (called e-bay). Both from the same seller. I emailed this person and complained that I've seen cold tar move quicker than him. So late last night I receive a generic response to all his buyers staying that he's hit a spot of hard time, and his wife went to visit her dying dad, and car was repossessed, and and and. Well, I'm still skeptical, but I decided to give some leniency for his response. I know, I am quite generous. So if I haven't received my toys by next week, then I'll start my slander campaign.

So the weirdest thing happened to me last night. I had a dream that I was selling one of my treasured Lord of the Rings toys. Yes, the ones that I've been hounding e-bay for. So two people were coming over to look at this spectacular item that I had a duplicate of, and then Maggie shows up too. Ya, I know -weird. So then I'm waiting for the second girl to show up, while the other one is just aimlessly wandering through my house, (my house from Idaho that is)... so anyway, Maggie tells me that she'll check on the other girl, so she goes off, while i'm just being nervous about parting with a toy of mine. So when the other girl arrives, she looks familiar to me somehow. Then they are both there and now I need to find the item that I had to show these two girls, but I can't find it. I'm searching everywhere, when I ask Maggie for help. She says, that she has seen it, and she took me right to it, which was in the second drawer of a dresser, under a bunch of shirts and blankets. I was so glad that she found it for me that I held my tongue and didn't ask her how she knew it was burried inside the middle of my dresser, but I guess she had read my mind, and answered that she 'was just casually looking around'. When I looked at my toy, it was all different, someone had spraypainted it bright red, and green, with shiny gold trim. It wasn't what I was supposed to sell. Then the last thing I remember was trying to think about how to break the news to these two potential buyers in my living room, then my blasted alarm woke me up. I guess we'll never know the real ending of my dream.

And on the heavier side of things, I was going through a bunch of pictures on some missionary website of my mission and I came across a picture of the headstone of an old friend from the mission. Apparently he died 5 years ago. Yes, I've been bad with keeping in touch. Sad, but inevitable. But this was the guy who I probably got along with most. We'd go to his house for dinner and I'd pat him on the head like Benny Hill, and then he'd wipe his hand down my face. And when he'd do that, I'd stick my tongue out, and one time when I did that he had put mustard all over his hand, so he was trying to get me to lick his palm full of mustard. I foiled his plan many times. And once for April Fools day he tried to get me to do yard work, and filled our glasses with colored vinegar too. He was good to the missionaries. But oh well.

Danny at work is talking super loud on the phone again. I wonder if I were to start throwing stuff, if it would make him quieter, or louder. I fear the latter, so I will stay my hand of anger.

I'm listening to Nirvana right now.

Lunch was sponsored by the illusive Chipotle. I think they forgot to add a few things to my burrito, cause it was smaller than normal. There was confusion in the lunch line cause someone's burrito ahead of me exploded.

No comments: