Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jim's Daily Update

Again, I had another long day in the office. But this day there was a light at the end of the tunnel. For a few brief moments in the morning I had a glimpse of this light, and almost had it within my grasp before it was sharply stolen away from me. Then it took me till the end of the day, but by 5pm, we sent our drawings out to the owner and Int. Designer for review, so our work is now done! My hands are clean of that mess for another week or so. *(yes!). I think now that I'll have more time to blog, email, and surf the internet during work! How great.

Last night I worked on my Man Box for a little bit. I actually went to the store to get more tools for carving into the top of it. I'll tell you what, that Dremel tool is one of the coolest things ever! I was interrupted by American Idol, and then South Park. And I couldn't work that late cause Mike's sister was staying over and she felt she had to go to bed before midnight for some selfish reason. What-Ever!

By the end of the day I was getting kind of silly, so when some guy called for me from the print shop, I started pretending that I was Rey (he was standing next to me). Then after the guy on the other end of the phone hung up, I started acting really pissed, and then said that I was going to drive a truck into their store with a bomb attached, then I repeated that my name was Rey, then hung up. It was pretty funny. Then I started paging Rey on his phone then talking really loud so everyone upstairs could hear me. Then I couldn't stop laughing about it. And the others were in shock cause they didn't know if I was actually talking to someone or not. I plan to do that a lot more in the future too.

Yesterday morning I messed my back up somehow, so now it hurts to turn my head, or raise my arms, or to lay down, or to tilt my head back, or to lean forward, or to bow my head, or to shrug my shoulders, or to get into my car, or stuff of that nature. Its kind of annoying.

I'm listening to Led Zeppelin right now.

Lunch was sponsored by yesterday's BBQ Chicken Pizza and Jamba Juice.

No comments: