Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daily Update

What a beautiful European day. I actually woke up early, but I was feeling under the wether, so I forced myself to sleep in, I know what a punishment, thus showing me up for work late. No one seemed to notice though.

Also at work, the internet is broken. But not for everybody, just half of us. On just this last Friday it happened to the other half of us. So I guess on Friday it must have been the more important half, cause when it broke yesterday we had to complain a few times to get them to think of calling for help. Nice to know which side of the fence I'm on I guess. Then three groups of people with their three different projects had to print stuff out because of Due dates. Then just at the perfect moment, one of the printers stops working. Its like our office is cursed right now.

Last night I casually tried to find people for the Alternate FHE. On Sunday at Church Jeff really wanted to go. Then in the evening he didn't know if he wanted to go. Then after I got done with work when I talked to him I didn't think he was interested, but he wanted to see what Josh had in mind. Then when he called back her actually really wanted to go! It was some Rabbi talking about Passover I guess. I wish he would make up his mind. He wanted to go enough to try to talk me into going. But that wasn't going to happen cause I didin't want to change clothes for this thing, and I wanted real food, not this 'Passover' type snack. I think Jef was looking for a meal, but I tried to speak reason to him, but after maybe 8 minutes of being indecisive, I told him I'd help him out and that I was hanging up on him. So it was Just Cheryl and I at our JCHE. So then in the evening, seconds after Jeff tried talking us out of our fun, Cheryl and I went to the CPK in Beverly Hills. It was terrific; mostly because they served me my second most favorite delight, Thai Chicken Pizza. Mmm Mmm Good. Another spectacular food that I'd gladly over-indulge in givien the chance. We sat at the Bar, right at the feet of the kitchen; allowing us to watch every kitchen type movement that they made, as well as seeing them make all their superb pizzas. It was kind of like Christmas morning watching the Pizza's come out of the oven. (The CPK Thai Chicken Pizza is slowly advancing on the #1 spot of the BBQ Chicken from BJ's. If I'm not carful, My stomach will rebel and choose another leader.

So late last night I get home and chat with Mike. It turns out that the Rabbi/Passover thing (the thing that Jeff went to) went 45 minutes late. So I'm kind of glad that we didn't wait, cause I wouldn't have lasted that long. (sorry Jeff, next time.)

I'm listening to Bob Marley right now.

Lunch was sponsored by The Corner Bakery.

No comments: