Happy Birthday Earth, and congratulations to the archaeologist, or whoever, who figured that out.
Right after work I rushed home to organize the ever-so-popular 'Alternate FHE'. We ended up going to Wendy's. What a delightful choice. Not only do they have a Vanilla Frosty, but now they have an Oreo and M&M Frosty. It was only average, not like their spectacular Frosty/root beer float. Jeff called Josh as we drove down there, and it turns out that he and his brother were on their way there too. What a coincidence! Our discussion went all over the place, mostly starting by me asking if Josh has killed anyone yet. Then enter Danny the Lawyer, who also spiced up the conversation from every angle. We eventually got to a spiritual discussion, so it quickly became a well-rounded evening.
After that I tried watching TV for a minute, but that didn't work out so well, cause I was more interested in sleeping, and getting rid of my blasted cold. I think something could be wrong with me now that TV isn't even entertaining to me anymore. Maybe I have to many side projects. I'll have to work on that.
I got home and chatted with the roommates for a few minutes. It was nice. It's been so long since I've seen them.
I've had problems lately with people wanting to walk/drive/be exactly where I am. At first it was just a few people while walking. But more and more its been cars feel they need to drive up to me on a narrow road and wait until I move. But I assure you I'm just as stubborn as they are. Then this week, almost every day during lunch, someone decides they need to walk straight towards me while reading, or talking on the phone, or whatever. I'm just as sure that they can move over, just as I have already done. Now, I'm not completely negligent in this matter, I do move over a generous amount, but there is a point where I am unwilling to go past. So if they have 7 feet of sidewalk, and I only have 3 feet, you're darn right that someone will get plowed into, and its not me. Oh, your book must be good, and I know I have a magnetic personality, but POW! my shoulder will help wake them up, and hopefully help teach them to watch where they walk. Oh, was that an important phone conversation? BAM!, oh, welcome back to reality. My elbow says hello. I realize you may think I'm the jerk here, but I do try to move out of the way, but they are walking right towards me! I have no other choice.
I'm listening to The Living End right now.
Lunch was sponsored by Panda Express.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment