Friday, April 18, 2008

Daily Update

I would roar at the top of my lungs. I looked back over each shoulder then just as the whistle blew I was off. It was another Thursday night at the Australian Outback. I was just as the indigenous Tasmanian Tiger, whipping and whirling every where I went. I was definitely king of the track last night. I was excited to go on this trek all day. I had prepared for it by eating another large burrito from Chipotle, giving my muscles the energy they needed to outperform all other juveniles at the track. At this time I was engaged in a running competition with the Pink Ninja herself. After every lap I thought that we had gone twice what I was told. I'm pretty sure that Mind altering substances were used on me. In this display of peak physical demonstration, I am sure that I was one of the most elite runners on the track, although we were passed on occasion by the now and then 'one hit wonders' who would only pass us once before we never saw them again, as where we were there for an extended period of time constantly showing off our skills. We noticed that they were having a gay-ninja class at the same time as our running. I could tell this because there were only dudes, and they were waving their shiny sword-like toys around, then slapping each other on the butt a lot, then they would talk about each others outfits, and then prance around a bit. Whatever floats your boat, right. I think last time we had an encounter I scared most of them off because there were only a few tonight.

For so long there has been nothing on TV on Thursday nights, but now all of a sudden, there is a thing or two to watch, but I haven't been able to change my schedule to fit those one or two shows in.

So tonight after my cool down from an exhaustive run, I went to Veteran to get a copy of Ryan's European pictures. I've been looking through mine lately and I simply needed more. He took some pretty good pictures. I was quite impressed with his camera being able to keep up with mine.

I also went over to Fairburn to help Bethany study german. It was fun, and some strange Helga like girl was also there reading german with us. There's a lot of words I don't know anymore, thats for sure.

Lunch was sponsored by The Corner Bakery.

I'm listening to Queen right now.

No comments: