Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daily Update

Another great Sleep in Day. I slowly got up and went to work. I got my morning energy from another bowl of Apple Jacks. I went to work in my car.

I spent most of the morning at the Peninsula Hotel (very nice). My office just did the remodel for the Pool Deck, now we're helping with some of the Upper End unit remodels. Its pretty darn cool. As I walked in the lobby it was quickly pointed out that I had the squeakiest shoes with in 1 mile. I don't know if it was the cleanness of the floor, or the material of my shoes, but it was Super-Squeaky. Its kind of surreal to be working on where lines go in the computer one week, then two weeks later, construction is almost done. I got to go into a bunch of the fancy units, in the spa, the pool deck, on the roof, and also the back of house offices. Its quite different there than on the floor.

the worst part of the trip was not 10 minutes after having parked there, the Beverly Hills Parking Enforcement tracked me down, and decided to leave an angry present on my windshield. Crap-ola. Thats what I get for not knowing what day of the week it is.

Last night I enjoyed the evening sitting at my mostly messy computer desk playing in my new 'scrapbook' project. Then a little later it was fairly cool, so I took a walk. On my way home I ran into Cheryl, as she was going to her place to watch the season Finally of The Biggest Looser. It was an entertaining show to watch. I've said this before, but that show made me feel good about myself, in the same way that the American Idol auditions made me feel good about my singing abilities. But now its the end of the Fat show, and some of the people looked really different, and pretty good, most making Huge lifestyle changes, by getting rid of lots of fat.

(and on that note...) Lunch was sponsored by Chipotle. It was Sooo good. It was exactly what the Dr. Had ordered. I had to find my lunch 3 hours later than normal due to the morning work events. I also dumbed a small bottle of Root beer on my head to quench my thirst/ cool off. It was so great as well. It was at 3pm, so there was a 2 person wait is all.

I'm listening to Van Halen right now.

No comments: