Thursday, May 1, 2008

D U

Last night I was interesting in feeding the demon belly: hunger. I start walking around my neighborhood and just as I passed the Ross I ran into Cheryl, Jeff, and Silvia, all at once! what a coincidence. They must have been planning to meet there. Or they were all following me, and they're cover was blown all at once. So after their cover was blown, we were all standing in front of a quaint little Lebanese place called Sunnin. It was yummy fun. Rick 'couldn't' make it cause he was 'busy' at work. That jerk. I told jeff that we are going to have to sit him down and tell him to leave the office more, like a normal person. Or, maybe he was the only person following me who's secret 'cover' wasn't blown.

Today in the village they are setting up for some big fancy movie premiere.

So at work, somehow Collins talked Pat into being a 'workout coach'. So not only is Collins telling Pat what he's doing wrong all the time, now Collins is announcing to the office that he's going to change Pat into a superman in under two weeks, or months, or something like that. I think Collins is doing the wrong thing by trying to train Pat at 'his' level, rather than at a beginner level, which he needs. Collins is a little intense sometimes.

I'm listening to the B-52's right now. (do you remember them, they were from the 80's).

Lunch was sponsored by Jamba Juice. And then snack time was sponsored by Diddy Reese.

No comments: