Friday, May 16, 2008

Daily Diary

I went running right after work. It was only OK. I've never had a more painful run in my life. I was weak, like an old drunken Wildebeest, who didn't care anymore. Within the first 30 seconds of running I could tell that it wasn't going to be a better day. I forced myself to continue on track. In analyzing this suffering that I was going through, the only cause must be that someone must have cast a spell on me. So now I must bust-out my harry potter wand and find the counter-curse. I should have known better. Also the person who I may have been running with may have started commenting on all the dudes prancing around the track. So I felt obligated to counter that by mentioning all the chicks I noticed dancing about the running track.

After exerting myself so much in a short amount of time, I needed to clean myself up. so I took a shower. Now I know that you don't want to hear crap like this, but this time its worth mentioning. I was doing just fine in the shower, when I start hearing some weird noise from either next door, or from the roof. Seconds later the water goes from luke-warm to Super-Duper arctic-cold!!! I swear it almost gave me a heart attack! It was worse than jumping into a cold pool after the hot tub. I won't officially comment, but there may have been a very loud high-pitched scream at that moment, like never before.

Late in the evening I stopped by Veteran. Jeff's had tried his skill at making Cake. I was invited over cause I volunteered some of the ingredients. Whatever flavor it was it tasted just like home make ice cream! It was good.

I also ran into Sara while I was out walking around the neighborhoods talking on the phone. She was on her way to Cheryl's place to watch the Office. What a coincidence, I was just on my way home to watch the Office. I hope they don't mind that I crashed their party. I bribed them with extra take-home tid-bits of extra cake that i scoured from Jeff's.

Mike is gone for the summer. Nick is moving in, I'm not sure how to spell his last name, only pronounce it. He's the kid marrying Jessica Bonds. Eric doesn't know him, and I haven't' seen him yet. He only has a month till he gets married anyway, so I don't know how much I'll see him anyway. I hope I'll be OK with no Mikey. I don't know who I'll chat with late at night, or drink gourmet Rootbeer's with, or Cream soda, etc.

I'm listening to Foo Fighters right now.

Lunch was sponsored by Burger King, and by Stans Donuts. I guess Stan's was sort of a late breakfast, but its goodness was consumed within the lunch time parameter, so therefore I must count it. It was indeed an adventure at BK; I guess the summer programs have started at ucla, cause the place was swarming with children. (their A/C works great) Right as I was leaving, I give myself a refill of the liquidy refreshing of Sprite. At the Soda dispenser there was some huge guy filling his cup with ALL of the soda's available, thus giving no other 'real' human the chance to fill up as well. Every time he'd switch flavors I'd move closer to my Sprite dispenser, dropping heavy hints if you will. Oh, and he had a straw in the cup, and his mongoloidish mouth continually sucking beverage out, while being refilled. It must have indeed been an interesting sensation to constantly be tasting new flavorful sensations. We can only derive the volumes of soda being consumed with complex calculus.

No comments: