Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Daily Update

It was a stressful day on the bike today. I've been waking up later and later, and it still takes the same amount of time to get to work. And when I get there I'm all hot and sweaty. Not ideal for beginning the day. So this morning I had to cheer myself up by going to Stan's Donuts, so sample his wares.

After work I was stopping at the store for a Soda, and I ran into one of the neighborhood kids, Cheryl. We chatted for a second, and I told her of my woes of not being able to watch TV that night cause Mike was studying, so she invited me to her place so I wouldn't miss a single moment of 'A.I.'

Last night was one of the best American Idol shows since the Auditions. The one stoner kid played a Bob Marley song ( definitely not good for competition singing), then a Bob Dylan song, of which he forgot a verse or two of the song. It made me happy. If I ever run into that kid on the street I really home i have a razor with me so I can shave his stupid dread-lock head.

Its kind of funny, cause at work, two of the guys are having argument fights every morning for the past few mornings. Its tense in here. Apparently one guy is doing his own thing, and doesn't do what the person in charge asks. Thats frustrating. Also, we're getting the newer version of our computer program at work. Supposedly its better than the current one. In the office I refer to the program as 'Glitch Central'. It makes me happy every time I say it. And usually when I do, I say it twice as loud as normal. Yesterday work has been busier than normal. There were three projects that needed to be worked on all at once. But I was fast enough that the bosses weren't left wanting anything cause I kept them happy.

Lunch was sponsored by Big Mango Catering. It was hosted by some vendor. We had to endure some presentation on smoke guards, but it was good food.

I'm listening to Neil Diamond radio again.

No comments: