Thursday, May 15, 2008

Daily Update - The Late Edition

Dear Diary,
Work has been so busy lately. Is that good or bad? They keep wanting me to do more and more. They like giving me work. Diary, is it wrong to work slow if they expect me to work slow? Should I be fulfilling their expectations, or mine? It taxes my mind to think of these things, but I must. There was one point where three different people were standing in line waiting to give me more work. I had to close my eyes and shake my head. So my work kept me late, hence this 'late edition'.

So guess what I did today Diary, at work today they tried to pull a fast one over on me. It was about 3pm when my slow trickle of work dripped dry, and then I was quickly whisped away onto another project... Which is fine, but no more than two minutes after starting to work on it Someone, who's name may or may not rhyme with 'Shmanny' announced that they need all my information for a meeting taking place tomorrow at noon. Oh, I didn't let them do it Diary, i didn't give in. I work what I can, and thats it. becides I had plans for tonight. I was ready to announce my 4-5 hour creed, but I did give in a little Diary, but just a little. I stayed 30 minutes later than normal. What do you think Diary, should I have cancled my running apt. just for this silly project? Ya, I didn't think so either. But then guess what happened Diary, Yup, 1 hour before leaving my computer crashed and I lost only 15 minutes of work. I almost threw the worst tantrum of my life right then and there... but i restrained myself. You would have been pround.

Guess what Diary, I have some steamy news for you. So last night I was out riding my bike around the nieghborhoods when my hunger got the best of me. I casually decided that a little taste of india would hit the spot. As I rode my gray Hot-Rod bicycle down Overland Blvd. You'll never believe who I ran into. No, not Heidi Klum, (I only secretly wish), but I ran into that girl Cheryl who I've hung out with once or twice before. I informed her of my intentions and I urged her not to stand in the way of my empty stomach. There would be not telling what could happen if I didn't bend to its will. But Diary, I must be honest, I confessed to Ms. Cheryl that I didn't exactly know the way to this quaint little Indian eatery. It turns out that she knew where it was and she too was interested in going there too! What a coincidence. But, she was firm in her resoloution to NOT ride on my handlebars, so we walked. And you know what Diary, she was nice enough to show me exactly where it was. Oh, the hot and steamy food was just what my tummy needed. And my rice didn't smell like dirty socks this time.

Well Diary, its been fun, but I gotta go. I'm probably forgetting something, but I'll have to fill you in later.

I'm listening to Guns N Roses right now.

Lunch was sponsored half by Chipotle, and half by a cold cup of water, Mmmm mmmmm mmm. Then you'll never believe this Dairy, I left the other half of my burrito at work, so I didn't get to eat it for dinner.

No comments: