Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Daily Update

Last night was so nice. I guess one good thing about complaining about the weather is that after two or three days it finally takes the hint and leaves; it chooses a new parade to rain on.

This morning I woke up to a wonderful clear Southern California day. It was Postcard-perfect. The only downside was that it was 7:30 AM. Eric, my roommate for some reason 'Blessed' me with the opportunity to serve my fellow man, by giving him a ride to the airport super early in the morning. The funny thing was that it was just as bright and clear outside as it is in the afternoon. That troubled my eyes a bit, and made me extra nervous about being late to work. As most of you know the roads are always busy in the morning and evening rush-hours, so getting back to my flat was a bit more troublesome than I was ready for.

Last night it was a casual evening. As I got home from work I decided to go for a run, you know, to work out some of the old kinks from last week perhaps. But boy was I mistaken. My evening jaunt quickly turned into a quest for survival. about half way through my run I started feeling muscle pain in my right leg again. I was a little upset about this cause part of the reason of this run was to work out those pains. But they came back, and in greater number. This time I was headed up the foot of the Ural Mountain trail when I really felt like I pulled a muscle, namely my butt cheek muscle. Whatever was going on, I think the evil poison from my enemy is creeping upward. If it is the poison that I think, then my immune system is doing well to fight it off. Usually in a normal human I think the Atrophic would have worked its way to the heart by now. Luckily I still have a few super human strengths left.

Then even later as I was out for an evening bike ride, sipping back on some gourmet Vanilla Cream soda, I ran into Cheryl on the street. She was looking for people who might want to watch American Idol with her and her roommate. Well how about that, I coincidentally also wanted to watch the 'AI' finale and I was just getting soda for just such an event. So I stopped by to watch. But only for a few minutes.

I took a few minutes to introduce myself to the local Wa-Mu Bank (stupid name; its was their idea, not mine). I went there to inform them that I will be banking with them on occasion from now on, (hopefully as little as possible) as long as they don't display patterns of stupidity and retardation. Its no Swiss Bank account but it will store my hard earned money just like a mattress will.

Lunch was sponsored by Socko's. It was better than it normally is too.

I'm listening to Spice Girls right now, and I don't know why.

No comments: