So after I got off work I planned to go out with a few kids. Keeping my goal of 'not filling my gas tank till July', I started walking to this place, to meet up with the others. In my walk, I ran into that Cheryl girl again. I casually mentioned that she wanted to go hang-out too. What a coincidence! And I didn't want to seem like a cheep-skate so we then drove.
So last night we has a small going away dinner in Silvia's honor. She'll be in Singapore for the next 3 months. And No, she won't bring me back a tiger skin, I already asked (hmmm, maybe a giraffe skin...). We went to some small Brazilian place down on Venice. It was pretty good, other than taking 8 1/2 minutes to get us our food. Our group was definitely the loudest group there, and I'm sure that every other person there heard everything we said, and knew exactly when Jeff laughed.
I bought usc football tickets last night too. Because I'm such a fan, I'm in some lottery to get the full season tickets, not just a lesser package like before.
When I woke up this morning I saw a suitcase and a backpack in Mikes room. Either he came back, or Nick decided to come visit in the night. I wonder if transients are some how breaking in and staying there. The other night when I was all alone I started hearing weird noises and the wind was blowing doors open and such, I got kind of nervous. So I loaded my 'Protection Device', and made ready a few other items, just in case I needed to fight my way out of my apartment.
I'm listening to the sounds of silence right now. Its kind of nice.
Lunch was sponsored by In N Out.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment