There wasn't that much going on last night. I've noticed that I've been riding my bike so much that my legs are hurting. My leg muscles are blowing up, kind of like a marshmallow in a microwave. I suppose thats a good thing though. My bike rides in the morning do good to wake me up, but then I think i get a bit more tired than I normally did. I need to take my bike in to get a tune up to. Then it will be more efficient so I can ride even faster.
Last night had some of the funniest stuff on that I've seen in a long while. It wasn't exactly the show either, it was what happened during it. On American Idol, 'Retard' Seacrest was doing some announcement in the midst of the audience with lots of crazy little girls screaming around him (who were about his hight) but there was one dorky looking kid standing right over his right shoulder who had the most ridiculous grin on his face! He was trying to look like a super happy moronic clown, or something, but he kept looking back and forth from Ryan to the camera, all while composing this psychotic clown face. I almost died laughing cause of this retard. Another funny time while watching this show called Reaper, I don't remember exactly what happened, but it was funny.
Not much else happened. I tried working with my Scrapbooking project but it was short lived cause I randomly ran into a friend of mine, Cheryl, at the store. So we chatted for a minute before we each were going to leave, but then she reminded me that American Idol was on. And I was sad cause its almost the finals, and my TV is forbidden from watching 'AI'. But she was nice enough to let me watch it at her place. But then I went straight home cause I didn't want to impede on her TV watching space.
I'm listening to Twisted Sister right now.
I felt obligated to go to Panda Express today for lunch. They had a new menu item that I had to try out. While walking around ucla campus, I was reminded of how childish students are. I thought they would be done with school by now, but they are still swarming the place like busy little bees.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment