Last night I was hungry so I decided to visit the local Zankao-Chicken ('Thank-You' said with a Chinese accent). As I rolled in, I ran into Cheryl who was also in line to get some thing there, what a coincidence !
Last night was finally the American Idol finale too. I routed against the kid from Utah cause he seemed like a completely annoying moron. I think he'll be singing stuff exactly like David Hasselhoff in two years for sure, and probably only in Europe. Now, starting tonight we have the next hit dance series 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Oh, I can't wait to tell you all about that crap!
I am wrapping up Phase 1 of my Scrap booking Project as well. But that just leaves room for the next 12 projects that I have lined up. Oh, I can't wait for that either.
Lunch was sponsored by Subway, a Lunch time first for me here in the Village.
I'm listening to the sound of raindrops on my office roof. This makes me nervous cause I see both blue sky out my window, and I see me getting super-soaking wet on my Bike Ride Home from Work. I thought that it only rained in California in January! What the hell!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment