We had another 'Mostly' Successful Alternate JJJCKSD-HE last night. After at least an annoying 30 minutes of deliberation, Josh finally accepted the place that I suggested. I again was annoyed by his lack of decision making. I called and suggested two places, mostly places that I was interested in, but Josh just grunted into the phone, and Jeff would have to re-ask, and then interpret his 'No's' and other arguments. He was opposed to any suggestion I had for a solid 25 minutes. Then After I suggested Johnny's Pizza, There was a 4 minute lull in conversation (meaning he was thinking about it), so I took that as a positive answer, so I just told everyone to go there. (Thats why it started so late). By evening time it had cooled off nicely. In fact it was almost chilly, which I loved, but the girls didn't quite love as much as I did. (...) I guess the food was OK, for the time being.
So, remember a few days ago (last Thursday) I think I told you that I left work early, raced home on my bike, sped in my car over to this store called Box city. Well, I was upset that day cause Box City closed 3 minutes early that day, thus leaving me knocking at the door, only seconds after I saw the last person exit; but nothing. But I went there on Saturday morning to see what they had. I ended up getting two boxes that I needed for a particular painting of mine, that I've made for my brother, along with many other packing supplies. I only mention this cause I made my first attempt at packing a painting last night. Its a lot harder than I thought. I'm planning on reinforcing the front of the painting box, so that UPS, or whoever, doesn't get any bright ideas and puncture it. I'll be honest again, I don't trust shipping companies very much. Have you seen how stuff arrives? Most boxes look like they were used as soccer balls, or target practice.
Lunch was sponsored by Panda Express. While walking up there, I realized that there was still something wrong with my right leg. Typically problems don't last this long. Its something where I can't flex my toes, and can't bend my foot outward like I used to, and its still soar to walk. This is not typical, and somewhat questionable. In thinking about it I am truly convinced that one of my enemy's has cast a spell on me, thus making my leg muscles go into atrophy, rather than building muscle like I normally do. I'll be researching in my spell books tonight for a solution.
I'm listening to a bunch of crappy hippie music right now.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment