Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daily Update

I must say that the cookies that Jeff made are still lingering around my house. They aren't as good as when they were on Sunday night. They're edible, but nothing spectacular. Eric is also a new contender on the Chocolate Chip Cookie scene. He works his recipes like a science. Good size, perfect texture, ample sweetness, and all the savoriness that a world class Cookie should have.

JJ gave in to our heavy Donut pressure again, and bought the office a box of donuts, and from Stan's none the less. I started to thank him for this service but Patrick quickly reminded me not to give him to much support, otherwise he'll start thinking for himself. So I quickly announced that it was the duty of the new guy to buy us lunch every once in a while. So we'll see how that goes.

So on another note, I was walking down the street in the Westwood village here during my morning meander, when I came across an ugly pair of shoes laying on the ground. I briefly thought of the bum who lost them, then the bum that might joyfully find this 'treasure'. It wasn't more than 5 seconds later when I came across a disgusting pair of soiled bum-socks, sprawled out across the sidewalk. And as soon as I turn my head back to my path of travel, right there in the bushes are a pair of bum-pants. Now I've seen random clothes scattered where bums have been, but this time it was ultra disturbing because of the soiled nature of the clothing, and the fact that whoever it was was most likely naked, and I DIDN'T want to see Bum-Bum that early in the morning. I wouldn't have been the first Bum-bum sighting in that area, so I new that the threat was real. So I quickened my stride to get away from that scene and luckily nothing more happened.

Have you seen the new Harry Potter trailer yet?! Its finally out! Now I'm going to have to re-listen to the books again. I need to stop by the Warner Bros. studios in my harry potter costume so I can get into the last two movies.

I wasn't that successful at work today. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Today's picnic was sponsored by Sunday's Spaghetti, and Cream Soda. It was wonderful.

No comments: