Technically its Wednesday, but for me, its Friday. Its absolutely great. Emilio brought our Friday Donut supply. Everyone is slacking. They others even took a second coffee break.
I must be the biggest oaf in the world, cause as I was on my way home last night I was coming around a corner and I almost plowed into someone. I was so embarrassed. But when I snapped out of my embarrassment, I realized that it was that Cheryl Girl from the neighborhoods! So I was even more embarrassed. She was just skipping on over to the store before she sat herself down for a busy evening of studying certain educational TV programs. I was happy of her forgiveness as she invited me over to study certain shows with her. She also warned me of any talking disruptions too. (She must have heard from anyone else that I can't help but talk during movies. Its just something I have to do.) So I finished running home so I could slip into something more 'presentable', when I noticed that my computer was on, and I'll be darned if it didn't just flat out Ask me to play a game or two. With my new 'Complex Computing Solutions Center' I can play the coolest games, as well as Fight the battle of my life, and much much more. (So much more that I don't even know what to say about it!) So I start playing my video games when after only a few short minutes, I look up at my clock and 'holy cow' I'm super late for my tv watching appointment! She's probably going to hate me for this. But instead of just blowing it off completely, I still went over and humbly appoligized for missing an 'educational' evening. Luckily for me she still had those super-fantastic Lemony-Lime Bars from the other day! Oh, I ate so many, it helped drown my embarrassment away, thats for sure.
When I got home I realized that it has been a few days since I cleaned my room, and Boy was it showing! All I have to say is 'Shame on all you 'Nay-Sayers' who don't like me to have a clean room' ( Sara, maybe you should read that last sentence again. [hint, hint]). I had to shuffle things around a bit before bed, but otherwise it was a fairly productive day.
Speaking of Productive, I started riding my bike around during lunch too! I was searching for some 'design' magazine that was referred to me. I ended up going down to Borders Books even to find it. But then on the flip-side, I biked up to Panda Express to get lunch. The guy at the counter didn't want to give me a cup of ice water, or a cup at all, so I all of a sudden had to sneeze a lot. Oops, I guess I forgot to cover my mouth cause my hands were full with NO glass of water. My bad. Luckily for a Parched Jim, ucla did have an ice and water dispenser in their cafeteria area. It was a refreshing treat.
Lunch was sponsored by Panda Express and lots of delicious cold free water.
I'm listening to Martha-Stewart radio right now. I know, I know what you're thinking. Its kind of funny, but i'm only doing it to counteract the little bit of howard-stern that I happened to hear earlier.
p.s. My brother Dave is getting married on Friday, and I'm leaving town so I don't know if I'm going to see you all till next Monday. I'm not sure that this 'utah' place has such advancements as 'computers'. But we'll see.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment