Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daily Update

I did the craziest thing yesterday, you guys will never believe it. So, I know that there are 'rules' about talking to girls, but I'm pretty sure that I broke every rule possible. So, I was trying to avoid running into anyone from my neighborhood, just because I've been getting flack from other people about running into certain people to many times. So instead of going to any of the normal places for dinner, I snuck up to Papa-Johns for Pizza. And not only that, I drove up there as well. And still to my surprise, guess who I run into. Yup, that cheryl girl. I looked curiously at her as she greeted me. I asked her if she was stalking me. After looking at me as if I was a retard she then asked, 'why would anyone want to stalk you...'. Well, I didn't know either, so then I asked what she was doing there that night, and she promptly informed me that it was Tuesday, and therefore Pizza night. Apparently she goes there every Tuesday. So I guess I was wrong about stalking, so then I decided to 'play it cool'. So I turned on my best 'Rico Suave', and acted all smooth-like. It was awesome. So then I asked if I could call her some time, thinking she would just blow me off, but nope. She reluctantly gave me her number. So later that night, I called her to see if she was busy for then next night on Wednesday. I figured that it was to soon for her, and that she would already have something else, but nope, she casually aggreed to go to some place for tomorrow night. Then on top of that I told her that I was going to some old beaten-up, run-down burger shack located downtown in the heart of 'skid-row'. But Still that didn't scare her away! I thought for sure that all these 'date-rule' breaking behaviours would for sure turn her away, revealing her true indifference. But still, she seemed determed to force me to live up to all these things I was saying. She was totally calling all my BS. Oh well.

I told my bosses that I needed to leave early too. Just cause I had to drive downtown. I don't know if they liked that idea, but whatever. It will be interesting to say the least.

Work has luckily been busy lately. Hopfuly it keeps up like this (fingers crossed). JJ, the new guy has been so bored with his stuff, that he just took Mon, and Tues. off. Ya, totally didn't show up. I thought that we might have seen the end of him, but he showed up today, and didn't say anything about it.

Yesterday, after staying late, I stopped by the haircutting place that I go to now, and was just planning to ask if they Lady I go to could take me, or schedule me in, and she said she could cut my hair right then, but I felt weird about that cause I just barley showed up, and there was some dude in line, and I totally Cut in front of him! I was like: 'sorry', but Mia, my hair lady, was like, 'Sorry nothing, he (me) is a client of mine, you'll be next with the old crazy russian lady who dosen't know what she's doing'. So I got a fabulous haircut.

Lunch wa sponsored by Subway

I listened to i-tunes all day.

My good deed for the day was when I was riding my bike down the sidewalk, and I totally stopped, and let some other person ride bast me giving him enough room. I could have pushed past, but I decided to be the nice one. Good Job Self.

1 comment:

Silvs said...

ahhhh jimberley! i don't want to say stuff over blogger. what's your email address? wait, i bet you don't want to write that over blgoger either. and i don't want to give you mine. hm quite the predicament. oooh ooh you can make me a friend on facebook and then i can message you! excellent plan. do it!!
hm unless you're too cool for facebook.
crap. do i have to say it on blogger?
okay i'll do a code word and if you're smart you'll figure it out.
266472885284667!!!!!!!!