Yes, its true, I spent most of the night working on complex computing solutions, that would impress even the most nerdiest of nerds. My computer came. It was Christmas for me, or my Half-Birthday. Like I said I had to run home during lunch to bring my car to transport it home. There was no way I was going to risk balancing my new Blue-Gem on my handlebars! When I got it home I was oh so careful to crack the box open with the greatest of ease, just like a pirate opening his newly found treasure chest, full of booty. I had pinch myself a few times just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, then I would poke my new Gem-stone just to make sure it wasn't an illusion too. Oh, its so cool! I franticly plugged it in. When hooking up the power cord up to it was like a hungry i-tallian guy slurping up a big long juicy Spaghetti noodle off his spoon from about 3-4 inches away. The machine was ready for the power cord, and it also pulled it in. After powering it up, the first joy was that it only took 20 seconds to power up. Unlike the previous 5 min. I felt that after browsing around, I felt it was my duty to start playing computer games. So I did. I didn't start fighting The Battle of My Life just yet, that will have to come later. I was just warming up its jet powered engines, so to speak. Its so Blue, and its soooo cool!
The funny lunch time event today was when I was standing in line at Burger King and the two people at the counter in front of me were being horribly difficult. One lady, the troll, refused to speak any known language to the workers. All grunts, moans, and weird hand-flailing gestures. The other lady at the counter was ordering for her whole extended family it looked like, and each of them wanted to 'personalize' their orders with extras or none-of's. THEN it turns out that her credit card had expired of all things, and instead of just leaving and apologizing for making me wait in line, she decided her card might 'un-expire' if she just stood their looking like a maniac, telling everyone she was with before she actually left/moved. I went to lunch late too cause I was busy working hard, for a minute I wasn't sure if I'd have time to take a lunch too
I'm listening to The Ramones right now.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment