I don't know if I can handle our Alt-FHE's much longer. Maybe it wasn't meant to last. It was only a JJCKHE event last night; we went to Sunnin, a lebanise place. Cheryl and I ran into each other right in front of the place right at 8, KA came right after, but Jeff, who definitely lives the closest of anyone, was 25 minutes late. And why you might ask, well let me tell you, he was watching a movie with Josh! Apparently Jeff is impeding upon Wills 'alone time' with Josh, and they must have been on a Man-Date for him to be that late. I called at 15 min after 8 to ask where he was, and he hadn't left yet. I was very annoyed cause the rest of us could have sat down already, but NO, we decided to wait for him. What a joy, cause then we had to wait another 20 minutes until they would seat us. And let me tell you how smart this place is. They seated a group of 10 people before my group of 4. Honestly, how dumb are these people! I wasn't happy about that. Then it took them at least 30 minutes to serve us. It was ok, cause we all had to catch each other up on the latest gossip, but still. Finally after 90 minutes, we finally left. I tried to smear chicken grease and dressing all over the tip, but the others wouldn't let me.
I didn't get a chance to defend the universe last night, so I hope everything out there is still OK. I'll have to dedicate more time to it tonight maybe. I also need to talk myself into running. But we'll see, cause after I get home, it ALL changes.
On my way to work this morning I packed 5 rolls of 3' wide paper in my backpack, and still rode my bike in. It worked well, cause the rolls sticking out the top of my pack acted as a sun-shield, but I did get nervous when everyone would stare at me, for some reason I thought that my rolls of paper were disguised terroristic rocket launchers; and they couldn't be further from the truth, but I made it to work safely.
I made a big mistake at lunch. I decided to order something off the menu that was a dollar or so more than what I usually get, plus a drink, and it ended up being twice as much as I'm used to paying for lunch! I was so in shock that I didn't even know how to start complaining. So I just handed over my cash and let the Highway Robbery continue. And lunch didn't last as long as I would have liked either.
I'm listening to radio static right now, and I don't know why. I did have to put my headphones on a few times today just to let Collins know that i didn't want to hear the crap that he was spewing too.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment