I'll tell you one of the best feelings in the world is when you wake up, but don't GET up. It dosen't get better than laying on top of your pillow-top mattress, sprawled out, and not moving a muscle for as long as possible. Its like floating on a cloud. Not quite Cloud 9, more like Cloud 4 or 5, which is still pretty good. The next best thing after you get up is to treat yourself to a glorious batch of Deliciously scrumptious Pancakes! Oh the creamy fluffy goodness. Its like laying on a pillow-top mattress, but for the stomach. I can't wait to make myself pancakes again! (maybe tonight in fact!) (I also can't wait to sleep in again, and then not get up! Ahhh...)
Last night I had the chance to help Bethany with her German. We reviewed flash cards, looked up words in her dictionary(which didn't have most of the words that I tried to look up), and read some text. And then I started to try to teach her a few 'fun' words like: puke, naked, burp, and a few other derogatory terms for people you don't like. This is great, every time I help her learn German, I will share a few new fun words with my new student until she has the wherewithal to offend even the German natives. It will be great. And as I have taken on a new Apprentice, I must now have her refer to me as 'Master'. Next week we will learn Personally Offensive words.
At work today I had a long conversation with Collins about how cool Video Games are. I think he noticed me getting ready for my Computing Solutions Center, so he asked what I would do with it. I explained to him that I would be very involved with Fighting The Battle of My life as much and as often as possible. I will spare you the ultra-Nerdy details, but he was impressed nonetheless. (he also told me how much of a reckless, law-breaking, criminal ridden youth he was, until last year when he 'reformed', which also didn't help my situation with the UofU hospital story, cause he was just verifying how easy it is to be a stupid law-breaker, but thats another story...)
I'm listening to the news right now, which is depressing. (I don't think our economy needs another war!)
No comments:
Post a Comment