Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daily Update

In case you didn't know, I've been harassed in the past few weeks/months for only having gone on 3 actual dates with that Cheryl girl. I mean, so what if I only get around to 'officially' going on dates once or twice every five months. So anyway, like I described yesterday to make it a more official date, I even picked her up from work. And yes, I was definitely fashionably late. I'm thinking, if she doesn't like it, well... Its a growing trend in my life for some reason. Its not that I like it, its just a thing I need to analyze, and then Maybe adjust.

So we went downtown, but due to my extra fast driving we had extra time to hang out in the downtown area. I took her on a tour of Skid-row, then I took her to my favorite candy store, that I had been to before when I worked downtown. They didn't have what I wanted, so we left empty handed. But since we were in an 'interesting' are of the city, I then took her on a tour of some of the old time buildings over on Broadway. She didn't seem too impressed, so we then drove to our dinner location, which took just under an hour to get across downtown, in 'Go-Home' traffic. When I got out of my car I was a massive sweaty ball of a person. You could definitely tell that I had been wearing my seat belt (sweat marks across the front of me), and that I was sitting in a chair (sweaty back). Let me tell you how 'fun' it was (not). It seemed to entertain that Cheryl girl cause she got a few laughs out of it.

We ended up going to some fancy restaurant downtown. I can't remember the name of it. But it was cool. I'll have to tell you about it more in detail some time. The place that I Wanted to take her was closed, and had been for about 1 year, so that sucked. But this place was a nice second place. They whole time I was eating, I couldn't help think about what flavor of Ice Cream I wanted from Cold Stone afterwards too. Is that bad? But by the end of dinner, I didn't have any room for cold-Stone so I was sad. To cheer me up I called my family and friends to chat. I had a lovely time. Next time I'm just going straight to Cold Stone I think.

Lunch was sponsored by In N Out today. It was hosted by Kami. It was fun cause we gossiped about all of YOU. And it was extra funny when this brigade of young chattery korean girls were swarming our table it seemed like, so I felt obliged to ask if they wanted to 'join us, or SHUT-UP'. Then I asked if they knew what the Quiet Game was and suggested that they find out what it was before Kami stuffs her burger down each one of their throats until we get peace and quiet. I was also forced to ask really loudly if they knew what a 'personal bubble' was, cause they were definitely invading mine! And I didn't like that. (Mind you, I didn't ask these questions looking at them, I was looking at my food, and just speaking really loudly, hoping they just got the hint. (Yes, mom, just like a Jerk) :)

I'm listening to the busy cars rush by in front of my building as I get ready to leave work.

1 comment:

Kami said...

You weren't a jerk, those girls were super obnoxious! Besides, you made me laugh so hard that coke almost came out of my nose!