It was a fairly plain, uneventful weekend. And thats just how I like it. I guess I did take the opportunity to fend off evil goblins and harassing nymphs from the computer world. Yes, It was the Battle of my life. I was in the heat of battle for most of the day. I did manage to find only one of the most powerful golden swords in Cyrodiil though. Now my enemy's flee at the sight of my glistening troll-blood stained weapon. Even I cringe when I see it, but only before I realize that I weald it. I guess I did leave my place for a few minutes to go shopping, and then to go to the stake priesthood meeting (where they talked about 'the letter' for an hour).
The french dude at church invited Jeff to a 'special' Bastille Day celebration. We all laughed at/with him. Jeff didn't realize that Frenchie was asking him on a 'man-date'. He did the same thing last week with FHE. Jeff thought for some reason that by simply telling him to call, it would make Frenchie forget that anything was going on.
On Sunday Cheryl had a surplus of extra food that she wanted to get rid of, so she invited a bunch of people over. I was lucky enough to be one of them. There was a complete 5 course meal that was simply splendid. Followed by an even more marvelous social time afterwards.
I'm sure a lot more happened, but I'm just to busy at work right now to tell you about it. So, till later...
I'm to busy to listen to anything right now.
Lunch was sponsored by In N Out today, and I was joined by the one and only Kami.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment