A funny thing happened on the way to lunch yesterday. I wasn't feeling exceptionally great, just average, after having a disappointing lunch encounter, as previously stated. But to change that, some girl on the corner handed me a paper ad. My hands were full so I didn't read it at first, but after a few seconds I decided to free my hands and see what it was. It was an ad for people to loose weight! What, did she think I was Fat? that Witch! How dare she. Doesn't she know that I could snap her neck like a chicken? or just throw her rag-doll anorexic body into oncoming traffic? Well I thought about it!... After cringing at the thought of someone being rude to me for no reason at all, I turned to see how far away this rude person was; and they seemed to be following me. I really wanted to crumple the paper up and throw it on the ground and then spit on the paper. But then that went against my personal morals against littering. I then thought that I should hand it to some random female and then say that it is from that Anorexic girl.
Wanna hear something else thats kind of funny? Well, on Sunday I was cleaning my place before my 'guests' arrived, and part of that duty was to take the trash out that had been collecting. I couldn't let my guests thing that I lived in a pile of filth after all. So I grabbed my keys and ran out to the nearby dumpster (located in the back alley) to ditch a bunch of the stuff that I've cleaned up. But upon getting back to my building gate, I pulled my keys from my pocket and noticed they were only my car and bike keys; at the same time I realized that I separated my house keys when walking to church, to decrease wind resistance in the pants area. I only then realized how dumb that was, cause I was now Locked out of my building, with no roommates in town. I had to laugh at myself a few times. So I then I had to walk around the block
I'm listening to the Refreshments right now.
My lunch picnic took me home today, and thus was sponsored by Marie Calendars. Also while I was at home I noticed all the dirty cups and mugs from our Sunday night Slushee-fest, and then I was overpowered with the unstoppable desire to make myself a personalized lunchtime smoothie! I franticly washed only the minimum amount of items to make MY delicious strawberry smoothie, the best and cleanest experience possible. And after only 2 or 3 minutes of blending Wa-La! It was a lunch time Treat indeed.
Oh, and did I tell you why I went home for lunch? Well, I did have to drive my car back because I'm only transporting the most sophisticated Hi-tech piece of computing genus possible! Thats right, The ultimate power in computing technology has arrived (figuratively) at my doorstep. I will now fight the battle of my life with even more power and fervor than ever before! Watch out demons, and evil doers! I was so anxious all day while watching the Fed Ex tracking system, then finally during lunch when no one else was around, it came. I can't wait to get it home and start computing super complex solutions to ... I don't even know what, but I'll compute something, then I'll tell you all about it.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment