Yesterday was a very troublesome day. I did all that I could to avoid this trouble, but to no avail. I kept busy at work, which is a good thing, but when lunch time came, I 1) wasn't really hungry, and 2) didn't know where I should eat! What a delema. Like you read yesterday I ended up at Ralhp's Corn Dog Corner, with that and a soda. After that I went to best buy to loaf around, be a nerd, and waste time. Upon leaving the Nerdy computer section at Best Buy, My eyes started 'flickering'. You know what its like after you look at a bright light for a few seconds, then look away, and the image of that bright light remains?... well that happened to me, but I wasn't looking at a light, and it lasted for about an hour. It was hard to focus on anything, but luckily for my bosses, most of that hour was during my lunch break. So anyway, by the end of the day my eyesight blur had translated into head pains, and occular fatigue. I was happy to go home at that point.
So for that reason the Alternate FHE was canceled, well, for me it was anyway. I didn't have a chance to call the others to see if they did something either.
Another point of frustration revolved around my first installment of my New Computing System. ( my new computer for those of you who don't speak 'Nerd'). The clock has been ticking, I've ordered my Computing Soloution Center only three days ago, in two parts. The Computing System Mainframe Brain Hub (CSMBH, or 'computer tower'), and the Computational System Command Center Controling Device (CSCCCD, or 'keyboard'). My CSCCCD, or keyboard, was scheduled to arrive today in the mail. After lunch I checked the internet for scheduled arrival time, and it already said that my package had arrived! Thats funny, cause it wasn't in my hand at that moment, so I figured something had gone wrong. At first I got worried that masked ninja's in disguise had infiltrated the shipping center after they un-encrypted my secret Daily updates, so I started calling everyone involved and complaining, filing complaints, and just being rude to as many people as I could. This went on for a good part of the afternoon too. Until about 5:30, when the ups guy actually showed up! And then he marched my package up to the bosses assuming it was there's, so I had to recover it. So that was a huge releaf.
And on a serious note (not to be to much of a 'downer') but I also found out a bit of information this last weekend that will change my life forever. I would first like to reference you to a news article. It says that if you've been a paitent of the U hospital in the last 16 years, your personal info has been stolen. If you've ever been a paitent of the U of U hospital, just like my entire family, I strongly suggest you look into this further for yourself. Its really to bad they didn't release this guys name, cause I'd seriously consider murdering this retard! (and I wouldn't feel bad). Instead of tearing up credit card reciepts, and trying to shred all my info, I now know that criminals have my personal info. Thanks U of U hospital, and Dumbass from Kerns, You are awesome. (p.s., and I hope you rot in hell).
Today's picnic was sponsored by Panda Express.
I'm listening to the rapper Will Smith right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment