Just like He-Man, 'I HAVE THE POWER!' This gift was given to me early yesterday morning. At first I thought it was more frivolous 'spam'. Then I though it was a hoax. I couldn't have imagined that someone would just give this power to me freely. So I started looking into its authenticity. I mean, who of my friends would sign me up for some stupid 'dating website'? I'm not interested in 'that' sort of thing*, especially via the internet. As funny as it would be to sign someone else up for a dating websight, but i didn't even know them. I have the power to change someones future. All because they didn't know how to enter his own email address correctly, and on some silly dating website no less. I'm going to have to think about this one. This could be some great fun. And in clerification, it is in no way identity theft, cause this 'new' identity was simply given to me, via my in-box. A 'gift' if you will. Now I only need to figure how to use this 'gift'.
So other than that Work was busy for me. Everyone else in the office seemed to be slacking. I mean, I don't think the bosses let us kids take two hour lunches, and then take another 30 minutes to go play Air-Hockey. And I'm pretty sure they don't freely allow us to search the internet looking for funny video clips to send to the rest of the office. If they do allow that, then I'm missing out, cause I don't do crap like that like some of the other kids do. No smoke breaks, no 30 phone calls. No Starbucks breaks, only occasionally a donut break, and most of those are in the past.
I was just sitting in my room last night contemplating cleaning, pondering eating, considering running, and simply emptying my head of all the daily dribble; but what to my wondering ears should hear, but my phone rang to say Cheryl's near. She was looking for a place to watch the super cool dancing show and due to the late hour, she didn't want to miss any of it. So I had to explain to her how much of a coincidence it was that she show up just then cause I was just sitting down to turn the television on to watch that very Dancing show! Fasinating I tell you.
For dinner I decided that the best thing for me was to make Scrumptious Tasting Pancake Delights. It was almost the only thing in my cubords, and boy did it hit the spot. I had to stop myself after the first 4, otherwise who knows what could have happened.
Also at work, there's a new guy. Jungwook is his name, but two sylabals is a few to many for a name like that so I, in true jim fashion, gave him the nickname JJ, or New Guy. So anyway, we also implemented new 'New-guy rules' just as he was coming on board. It turns out that the New Guy is required to bring donuts every friday for their first month. JJ fell through on his first week of New-Guy duties, but this week, today, Emilio decided to help him out and brought a wonderful selection from Wenchell's. Each of us in the office reminded him not to shirk his duties, otherwise there would be 'repercussions'. We even started telling the bosses about these new 'New Guy' Rules, and they seemed to agree with us so far.
I'm listening to Bad Religion right now.
Today's picnic was sponsored by Subway.
* = 'un-coincidental' people
No comments:
Post a Comment