Today's update will have to be combined. I 'missed' yesterday as you may have noticed. I was too frustrated with everything in life to write a positive, uplifting life story. So in case you didn't know or haven't been able to read into it; here's my complaints: My Ultimate Computing Experience for the last week, was able to turn its blue light on, but not perform! Last friday My Battle-Station of Computing power decided to quit on me. And when I say quit, i mean Quit for good. I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating that is when a computer is only 3 weeks old! It should be able to compute complex equations in my sleep! I ignored the problem for 2 days, but then it got the best of me. When ever I can't find something that I know I have, and I know where I saw it last it drives me crazy, and I can't stop looking for it until I find that thing. Well, it was similar with this computing situation. I had just installed one of the new games (that I just acquired from my brother) on my Super Computer, and when I tried to exit that game, it pooped out. For no reason at all. I was so mad, I even started swearing again. So after a week's worth of blood, sweat, tears, and desperate prayers, It finally started working again! And with no small effort from me as well. Sparing you the details, I finally discovered that One Video card had gone bad. The evil ninja from Brentwood were probably jealous of my computation capabilities, and thus poisoned one of the two graphics cards in my system. Those fiends! I will have to pay them a visit to revenge this debt! So, I only have one graphics card in there now, which is OK, but not 'optimal'. Its like flying a jet fighter plane with only one engine. It can be done, but barley. When you try to fly the jet in turbulence, bad things happen. And don't even thinking of taking that jet fighter into a 'dog-fight' cause it can't do evasive maneuvers, and if you move it to fast, it will just spin out of control, and then crash. And thats just what happened. I was in the heat of battle, and I spun out of control very quickly and crashed. But Now I'm up and running. I can't wait to start fighting the battles of my life all over again!
Remember how I break all the rules. Well, I did it again. I called that Cheryl girl from the neighborhoods again, only yesterday, and asked if she wanted to hang out the next day, and I didn't have anything planned already! I felt good about it, although in that last sentence, there are four rules broken already. I'm glad she accepted my offer, otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to be so reckless, wild, and out of control. But I don't care cause I'm reckless and wild, like a wolverine thats searching for food when its hungry. So take that world!
Have you noticed how many fun and exciting TV shows are coming back on lately? I have. I've been waiting all tv-year to see the next Project Runway.
I'm going to see that Batman movie this weekend. Part of the reason I'm going is cause I really want to help support ANY movie do better than Titanic, and if that means going to see it a few times so we don't have to hear any more of this stupid record holding piece of crap film, then I'll help.
Lunch was sponsored by Lamonica's Pizza.
I'm listening to Wiso right now.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment