I really tried to resist the urge this morning. I've been so good for so long. But the need was there, and my will power was weak. Stan's does charge way to much for donuts, but they are indeed scrumptious beyond comparison. The spectacular flavor combinations delight my taste buds so much that by the end of the day they are still thanking me. Eating a donut from Stan's is sometimes like dancing on the beaches of Hawaii, and sipping down a cool refreshing strawberry-pineapple slushie.
Work has been busy. Did I tell you that they laid another guy off at my office? They did. Kind of weird, but I guess its for the better. I'm the one who will be picking up his slack, but it won't be to much, cause he smoked Cancer Sticks every 30 minutes for about 10-15 min each. And he would take time to read the paper every day (he must be one of the last who actually read the actual news paper) for at least 30 minutes, so for a 8 hour day (480 min.) he waisted 160 minutes to die sooner, and 30 min. to 'educate' himself. So that leaves about 5 total hours worked every day. (And thats not mentioning the days he just 'didn't' show up. So I think I'm up to the task at hand to fill in where needed. I do show up every day and I also work up to 8 hours a day.
Today's lunch was sponsored by The corner Bakery. I kind of have a 'thing' for their Pesto Cavatappi. Its to die for. Everything is soaked twice in butter. Creamy i-tallian saucy stuff, and fascinating noodle shapes. And I can soak up all extra Creamy butter sauce with the buttered/fried toast they give you too. Mmm Mmm good.
I'm listening to loud cars out front right now.
Olympic news: I would like to tell you all about the power of my blog! Have you seen that even the International Olympic Committee cannot deny the words I use. Just after I blogged about the chinese being cheaters, they were forced to take action! The world cannot over look such injustices for so long without action. Sure chinese people are 'different', but lets get real for a second, there's a huge difference between 13 and 16 year olds. I think up to half of the gymnast team are 'under age' and I'm not surprised. Just like they tried to cheat Mattel with lead based paint in toys, and dish-ware. They are trying to twist the blame/attention back to the US saying that we're just upset for loosing. NO, we're just upset that you are trying so hard to cheat And that your government is involved with this cheatery! (jerks).
Also the swedish wrestler who threw a tantrum at the judges, who had his metal taken away, now wants it back. Ha ha, he doesn't deserve it. What a baby!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment