Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jims Daily Update

We continued our Alternate FHE last night Our JJJCKHE was taken to California Chicken Cafe. Not sure if anyone else would be able to make it, I texted people, and just went. On the way there I ran into that Cheryl girl, who was also planning to attend, then eventually the others trickled in. We all had a good time discussing all the interesting 'Fads' in our ward currently, along with alot of the people associated with these fads.

Mike came home last night too. He's been gone for a while. Something about wanting to live like a cowboy in Texas, or something. I haven't asked him yet if he's 'available', so you'll have to wait a few days girls before he's put on display at the 'market'.

Today my Sleep Psychology again proved itself, just as I though it would. I woke up 'earlier' than I normally did, but it was still before my alarm, therefore I felt like I was stealing time away from my clock! (which is almost as good as Cheating Death)

Lunch was sponsored by my new Diner. Their burgers are better without cheese I think. But its a good place. Lots of weirdo's though. I can put up with that for now. Another good thing about this place is all the great people watching. Its located right on a corner with big windows.

I'm listening to my bosses talk it up, upstairs right now cause the radio doesn't interest me.

No comments: