So yesterday was kind of weird. Work seemed so slow for some reason. Collins sent me a bunch of video clips of the show "To catch a Predator". They showed the 10 most popular people getting caught. It was freaky to see how addicted to freaky stuff these perverts were. I was indeed freaky. I find it interesting to watch. Patrick sent out a bunch of links of the military shooting bad guys from either planes or helicopters. Again it was interesting to watch for some reason. One of the video clips he sent out I even thought was fake because of the way the people were speaking to each other, and some of the effects were a little off, and I thought I identified a few glitches. I have a keen eye like that, and I'm really familiar with nerdy video games.
I started playing video games again. Yes, I was fighting the battle of my life last night, defending the free world against the evil north koreans. But the funny thing was about this time around, is that I got bored with it at about 7:30. Thats not usually like me to do that, but I had to give up, and move on. Don't get me wrong I was doing fantastic, its just that I got bored with tearing through enemy lines like a hot knife through butter.
In case you haven't seen any of the olympics, gymnastics in particular, Did you know that China is trying to get away with Highway Robbery? Two of their gymnasts are underage at 13 and 14, and they are trying to get a way with it cause they are supposed to be over 16 in the year they compete. I think they should cancel all of China's medals for being cheaters.
Lunch was sponsored by Subway today.
I'm listening to JJ, the new guy chomp as loudly as he can on his weird nicotine gum.
(ps, you may have noticed that My 'Daily Update' has gone international, well, with the title anyway.)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment