So I couldn't 'not' use this as a title. During the opening ceremony of the Olympics, Russia decided to invade Georgia. Good job russkies.
I stopped by Cheryl's house on Saturday, just cause I hadn't seen her in a while. She had been hiding at her place for a while. (I wonder if the 'for rent' sign in the front yard meant anything...) She was planing some sort of big party with catering, and invitations n stuff. It must be fancy. I think it might be a work party. She's had work parties before. I wonder if I'll get invited... or if I can sweet-talk her into being invited too.
This last weekend, I took the time to Rock out with the ultra-awesome game of Guitar Hero too. It was, like I said, ultra-awesome! I had a few perfect scores, many 5 star games, and some4 star games. The better I know a song, the better I can rock out. The later songs get hard, cause no one has ever heard them before. Finally by Saturday evening I got to the last guy I had to Guitar-battle, and he whooped me real good. I'm still pissed because of it, cause I was doing so well up to that point. I'm pretty sure the computer was cheating. There's no way that any 5 fingered human can make finger combinations like that, and at the speed that they require me to. Simply impossible. So after that frustration, I had to try playing on an easier level of play, and I kicked butt again.
On Sunday night we went over to Jeff's place to party it up. Ryan, who apparently doesn't like people to come over anymore, was out of town, so we went over. Jeff made his super fabulous Chocolate Chip cookies for us, and I brought over some semi-fabulous Sugar Cookies. We watched some of the Olympics on TV, and had a grand ol' time making fun of everyone and everything that we saw. Its easy to do on such a 'worldly' market such as the Olympics.
Lunch was sponsored by Headline Diner, a brand new lunchtime sponsor. It wasn't to bad. I'll have to give them another visit.
I'm listening to German Punk music.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment