Hello. This is another international edition in case you couldn't tell.
Last night was another successful Alt-FHE. We went to Feast From The East. Mmmm it was good and saucy, but I also realized a little late that there was a little to much food for me to stuff down my gullet all in one sitting. I should have taken after everyone else at the table and gotten a take-home container.
Another thing I shouldn't have done when I got home was eat a whole bag of 'Popcornopolis' caramel corn. When last at Costco this last saturday there was a sample booth of fancy gourmet caramel popcorn. One container had three cone shaped bags. I got one cinnamon toast, one zebra striped, and one regular caramel. They were all so good in their each little ways.
As I rode home last night I had the misfortune to have 2 horrible experiences. As I was riding in front of the Temple I rode right into a dense cloud of potent manure. I choked and almost couldn't breath. I almost didn't even want to. They had just tore up the grass and are now fertilizing with the stinkiest fertilizer possible. As I suffered through that, I rode up upon another site. a shopping cart, with a pile of clothes piled by. I glanced over to see what the 'bum' situation was. As I did that I definitely saw more than I ever had wanted to. It turned out to be more bum-bum. The pile of clothes were still 'partially' attached to the bum which was taking a nap on the ground in the middle of the sidewalk. They should have a city agency in charge of rounding up all the bums every morning and clothing them appropriately.
Did you see any of the Democratic Convention? I didn't, on purpose too. I'd rather watch a dentist clean teeth for 17 hours straight. Or painters paint 9 different houses. Or something like that. To me its all political rhetoric and therefore all a lie, or gross exaggeration, or both.
Lunch was sponsored by the Headline's Diner.
I'm listening to Eragon right now. The other night when I ran into that Cheryl she was reading it. I had read it many months back, but I wanted to refresh my memory as well.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment