And since I'm on the subject... another thing that I strongly dislike is the unevenness of the water temperature while in a shower. Sorry to talk about such 'personal' things Bethany, I can just see you turning red right now even. So I usually take showers in the evening, like at midnight. And for some torturous reason, it takes about 5 minutes for the water to Cool Down! No matter where you adjust the water, its just stinking HOT. I remember the days not so fondly in Utah of having to wait for the water to warm up for 5-10 minutes. Then there was always the mandatory Glacier spurt every 25 minutes for 1 second, cause somehow there was this 1 second burst of water straight from Antarctica hooked up. I guess the shower water temperature is just dependent on the climate. I suppose in the southern hemisphere they'll be taking a cold shower and get a 1 second burst of super-charged Hot water from Old Faithful at Yellowstone. Serves them right though.
Some guy practically forced me off the sidewalk on my ride home last night. I almost couldn't believe it was happening, and now looking back, I was approaching a group of pedestrians so I slowed down and scooted over. placing me next to a tree well. As I crept by the group my bike tires slipped into the muddy tree base, thus making me stumble off my bike. Luckily my years of skill and experience helped me catch myself AND avoid punching this guys head in. Just like with walking, I'll have to just stop and make him go around me next time; I will be able to recognize the situation and not budge from my path. I feel that I move enough for people. Especially when its 'Go Home Time'.
I went running last night. I really had to talk myself into going. I just went for a short jaunt along the Appalachian Trail that I've visited before. Nothing to heavy, I just have to work up endurance in case that Kristen girl tries anything funny next time I meet her along the track.
We've determined that Collins, at work, is pretty sensitive. Last week we teased him about dressing like her works for the 'Geek Squad', and he got all pissed. Yesterday he said that his side hurt, and so we told him that he was Physically weak. He didn't like that cause usually when he comes into work in the mornings, he will tell us how great his work-out the night before was.
Ryan and I had the same sponsor for lunch today. I ran into him and a bunch of his Dental buddies today at Jose Bernsteins. I may have startled Ryan, but I'm pretty sure that I scared his co-dentists. Now, they are weak.
I'm listening to cars drive by, and counting down the ticks of the clock before I can go home.
I'm listening to cars drive by, and counting down the ticks of the clock before I can go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment