Friday, August 15, 2008

Daily Update- Big Foot Edition

So back east apparently there is a group of hunters who founded a group who have dedicated their lives to finding Big Foot. Yup, they're real winners. I'm sure they have nothing better to do. At least I fight the battle of My Life, defending the Universe and such. I don't go chasing some Fairy Tale! They probably vacation in Scotland, by the Lock Ness too. Good job fellas, way to be productive members of society.

Last night was my running night again. That might explain why I'm so tired, and so cranky today. I thought I was going to get away with not being force into running two gigantic laps around the Brentwood track, but my how I was wrong! Out of the blue, this masked gazelle-girl with big mean antlers sprang out of the bushes from waiting, and chased me down practically the whole time I was there. I threatened to stop, or even slow down and I was immediately prodded in the back with an angry sharp antler. I think this half human Gazelle took joy from this my miserable occasion. I'm pretty sure that a gaping hole opened up in the crust of the earth, linking the Underworld with the Surface. And this creature was one of the spawn that rose from the depths to torment human-kind. Its a proven fact that this happens, otherwise there wouldn't be so many movies about it.

Last night I was wondering around the neighborhood with nothing to do when I remembered that I hadn't seen that Cheryl girl in a while, so I decided to pay her a courtesy call. As I go over i find that she's intensely studying the olympic games on the television. I invited myself in to watch with for a few minutes. L was there too, and oh my does she have a crush on the Mikey Phelps kid. It was like watching hundreds of girls at a Beatles Concert in the 60's or 70's. My eyes got bored long before they did, and went home.

That was about it.

Lunch was sponsored by the local Diner again.

I'm listening to how loud the cleaning crew can be with their vacuum.

No comments: