I have found that I indeed have another pet-peeve. Similar to my other current pet-peeves, this one revolves around me on a bike. I have simply come to accept that some people are idiots and MUST walk right where I'm going to ride my bike, ALL the time. Its not just a random occurrence, its all the time. But now, its more than that. When I'm parked at intersections waiting to cross the street, for some reason just about every single pedestrian feels it necessary to both walk and stand in the middle of the sidewalk gutter-ramp. Yes, the very same that I would need to easily roll easily up onto the sidewalk from the streets. Do people not realize that they can indeed use their feet to 'Step-UP' onto the sidewalk using their feet?? Apparently not, cause I've had to use my superb biking talent to hop up curbs, dodge pedestrians, and squeeze past cars. Even once last week, it looked like some kid was going to text MY movability, so I decided that I had moved enough that day, so I stood my ground, and I'm pretty sure he flintched at the end, cause i didn't really hit him, but I did come super close.
Another funny thing that just barley came to fruition, is my Ultimate Computing System. Sure its only at 100%, but I want 200%! Remember how I told you that One of the two graphics cards had gone 'bad'? well, I recieved the new one in the mail today, and guess what. Its the wrong one. Sure the numbers are all the same on it, along with most of the numbers, but No Dice! I ordered two at the same time cause I wanted two of the exact same Make! It needs to be 200%, not 150, or not 180 even, 200! So I had to call and be a jerk, like only I knew how. They easily bowed to my wishes when they saw the computing power that I was capible of. (muha ha ha ha [laugh like Dr. Evil ]).
But after I got off work, I was racing home just to wash that work crap off my hands. Although they've beenn super nice to me lately! I wonder if that means they want me working more hours? hmmm, oh well. So I was racing home, and you'll never guess who I ran into, No, not him... give up? It was that Cheryl Girl from across the street. She was about to go driving around town to find someone who would take her picture. It must have been a scavenger hunt, but she wanted me to go with her. It was kind of peculeure, but I gave in cause she promised me food. Then after I got in, it was only then that she told me that we had to find photographer first, so I rolled my eyes secretly. I offered to take her picture, but she didn't accept. I even had my camera with me. She said she wanted someone who did it for a living. I told her that i could pretend, but no-go. It was only an hour later after we actually met some lady who likes to take pictures. They must have been old buddies, cause they chatted for a while. THEN we got to eat food! We stopped at this cool place called Ruby's. IT was super-delicious! I'm still full from it. They have the most spectacular Milkshakes. They put this substance in it called 'Malt'. It changes the molecular structure of the milk somehow. I stole a sample of it and I'm going to have it sent to my own lab for anylization.
Lunch was sponsored by Panda Express today.
I was forced to listen to Patrick and Collins tell eachother how cool they each were, All Day. uck.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment