I was so happy to get off work. I don't know why. I'm not usually that way. I think today it was cause it was not-so-hot outside. I stayed late again too. I didn't mind it this time. It was my choice after all.
Last night I slowly cruised home, cautious and alert in every direction. Last night, in all my cautiousness, I actually had to wait for cars to go by before I crossed the street at Ohio. It was crazy. When I got there, it was like I was in slow mode. Everything took twice as long, but it wasn't bad, cause I had one of two fans blowing on me at all times. When I went to find snacks in the refrigerator I was horrified to find hidden drawers full of mold and fungus. So I decided to clean it up cause I don't like mold or fungus growing in my own refrigerator. Then I started the nightly calling and emailing of people. I didn't get a full chance to do that at work, so I did it then.
This morning at work, not that you'll care, but it was pointed out to me that I sent a contractor the wrong set of drawings (building plans). I sent an older set, so when the big boss came down, I had to work my fastest to right my wrongdoing. It was a stressful hour.
It had calmed down by lunch time so I took myself over to Socko's for Lunch,
And I relaxed while listening to Aerosmith.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment